1. How did you get into design?
I have always seen my Dad as my creative mirror and it took me a while to realise I could actually do something creative as a career. When I started Industrial Design, I finally felt comfortable and confident it was the right path to choose.
2. What is your favourite part of the design process?
My favourite part of the design process is ideating and developing concept ideas from real qualitative data.
3. What’s your go-to source for news or inspiration?
It may be a cliché, but nature is one of my greatest sources of inspiration. Not in an aesthetic or functional way, but in a way that reminds me that nature is one of our greatest sources of beauty. One quick walk outdoors can do wonders to clear my mind during a tough project.
4. What are your favourite tools?
My favourite tools are fine line pens, water brush and my olloclip lenses.
5. What’s a problem you’d like to solve, big or small?
One problem I would like to make a change in is people’s perspective of their environmental responsibilities at a global scale.
6. In 3 words describe your experience of AUXILIARY.
Challenging, Dynamic, Coffee.