1. How did you get into design?
I got into design when I searched my heart for what I’m truly passionate about, and that is to use my creativity and skills to help and change people’s lives for the better.
2. What is your favourite part of the design process?
My favourite part of the design process would be ideating solutions to a problem, and bringing that solution to life.
3. What’s your go-to source for news or inspiration?
ABC News, design news and technology websites.
4. What are your favourite tools?
Favourite tools would be pen and paper.
5. What’s a problem you’d like to solve, big or small?
Any problem that presents a challenge.
6. In 3 words describe your experience of AUXILIARY.
Challenge, Realism, Team work.