1. How did you get into design?
As a child I played with Lego and Hot Wheels a lot! I think this is what led to my love for design and being a creative, and what ultimately led me to my love for Industrial Design and the industry.
2. What is your favourite part of the design process?
The initial stages of discovery and problem solving, absorbing and opening up the mind to how the problem has occurred, and using your imagination and wit to come up with a solution.
3. What’s your go-to source for news or inspiration?
My go-to source for the latest news, would be Industrial Design sites and for inspiration, definitely movies, science and my imagination.
4. What are your favourite tools?
My favourite tools would have to be my hands, generating models, DIY around the house, doing anything that allows me to create, build and have something physical to show at the end.
5. What’s a problem you’d like to solve, big or small?
Renewable Energy Solutions, Spearfishing.
6. In 3 words describe your experience of AUXILIARY.
Intense, Michael Caine, Rewarding.