1. How did you get into design?
I always seemed to have an interest in products and furniture and how things were made. After school I studied engineering but quickly figured that I wanted to be a designer.
2. What is your favourite part of the design process?
Building models and finding product opportunities is what i like most about Industrial Design; finding a way to fix something or help somebody.
3. What’s your go-to source for news or inspiration?
I keep going to theconversation.com/au for interesting analysis and news. Wired and The Verge are good for tech news. But for inspiration it would be film maker Casey Neistat, I love his attitude.
4. What are your favourite tools?
Ballpoint pens, white board markers, CAD, and my Dremel.
5. What’s a problem you’d like to solve, big or small?
I’d like to create local products, and I’d really like to solve our problem of waste.
6. In 3 words describe your experience of AUXILIARY.
Too many burgers.